Thursday 19 April 2007

A little inspiration


This is a photo of Oddball Blanket #1 which is currently working it's way around America. I just thought it would be good to post the pic here so you can all see what I am on about - this is truly inspiring work!

Also, I have a very humble apology to make - I forgot the dot au part of my email address when I set this blog up last night so if you tried to sign up today and failed, please try again by emailing me at chillychookatyahoodotcomdotau (swap the at's for the at symbol and the dots for actual dots).

2 comments:

Shandeh said...

Hey cool! I LOVE seeing this project take root in Australia now! Yay!

It all started in my humble home in the US, when I got a brainstorm one day. (I'm the one that started the "Oddball Blankets" in the Knitting Help Forum.)

You GO, my international knitting friends!!!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I am a knitter on the "Oddball Blanket #1" as well, and i am very glad to see more of them being done. This is such a fun project to be a part of. Great job Generous knitters!!!